Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 32

Start weight: 247
Current weight: 193
Total loss: 54

A slow week, weightloss wise for me.
I've had a sinus issue since last Sunday.
Making it impossible for me to run.
I did however, go to the gym for 7 days in a row for the first time ever!
I also did all the reps in active with my handweights for the first time ever.
And I used 20lbs plus the bar for weights class today :)

My husband also made me feel amazing Saturday night, he just stared into my eyes and told me I looked really beautiful and I could tell he truly meant it. That makes me feel on top of the world!
Today I had a coconut cream pie larabar on the way to the gym for breakfast and by the time I was getting into my car to go home (2.5hrs later), my stomach was growling. My stomach ate the bar up and was hungry again!

No comments:

Post a Comment