Monday, March 12, 2012

A case of the Mondays....

Today was one of those Mondays....
I woke up late-the time change threw me off.
Thankfully I had packed my lunch and set up my coffee & oatmeal the night before.
Work was hectic and busy, a long day of driving, so no lunch run.
I enjoyed my lunch of chicken slices, string cheese, yogurt, peaches, mandarin oranges and apple sauce.
I got a new app for my phone so I could do this:
July 2011 (247lbs)  and February 2012 (194lbs)
That made my day a lot better.
I can see the difference now!

I got off late, but still managed to eat dinner and get to the gym before kick class.
I stayed after to get on the elliptical and try the sauna for the first time.
It was super hot in there but supposedly it makes your skin better.

Just 4 days until my next 5k, really gonna work on getting one more run in this week.

1 comment: