Monday, March 5, 2012

I love my gym!

At first, it was just that my friends went here. It is much smaller than my last gym and a lot of my high school classmates go here so I wasn't sure that I would love it.
I loved the classes after just one week, and I haven't been to a class that I don't love yet. The girls behind the counter know me by name.
I've met several people who have lost or are losing weight and we catch up with each other weekly at the gym.
The 10 times or more board is a pretty good motivator at the front door as well.
And the first thing you see before you even open the door is:
I've emailed the owner about my favorite instructor teaching more classes, and a few weeks later a new class of hers was added to the calendar!
Now there's the class/signature challenge, that they have extended through the end of March.
My first full card!
SO many reasons to love it here!
Here's my monthly email with my tally of visits for February.
22-24 times!
I knew it was possible, it was a LOT of work & dedication with no excuses!
I can feel a head cold coming on, but I went ahead to the gym to walk & bike tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment