Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My unhealthy obsession...

So, I drive a small pickup truck for work. I deliver transmissions to shops around Atlanta and I eat my lunch in the truck.
The easiest, fastest place to go to for lunch was McDonald's. They are located everywhere. I can always find one when I get hungry. I know what I like there.
But I know that it's disgustingly unhealthy. And I used to eat there before I lost weight the first time...
And I wish i would've stayed away but I didn't.
So I can basically say I've eaten lunch there almost everyday for the past six months.
No wonder I gained 30lbs.
It wasn't just the McDonald's, but I think to myself, if I already had bad food for lunch, dinner can be whatever because I already ruined a healthy day anyways.
The thing is, I knew that was the wrong way to think, I was just in a state of denial.
I'm here to say though, NO MORE MCDONALDS.
I can do so much better. 
I am so much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment