Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Healthy habits that STUCK

Because I have lost weight before. I do know mostly what I should be/shouldn't be doing.
Today I thought about all the things that stuck with me since losing weight, even when I wasn't in "losing mode".

I try to only buy brown rice and whole wheat pasta.
I opt for lean ground beef or ground turkey. I haven't bought regular ground beef since 2009.
I've kept seafood in our weekly menus.
I still buy Soy Milk, especially when it's on sale.
I also buy 2% cheese, light sour cream & mayo.
I've kept a lot of light recipes in our rotation too.
I know I learned a lot last time. And maybe it needed to happen that way so I could see that if I don't pay attention and put in the effort the weight comes back, way too easily & fast!
I try to drink only water, but sometimes you need a little flavor, then we opt for Crystal Light (or a cheaper off brand)

No comments:

Post a Comment