Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Challenge!

We have a new challenge at our gym for the month of February!
We were given blank cards for signatures for classes.
Everytime you take a class you get a signature. Back to back classes count!
Everytime you bring a friend to take a class, you get 2 signatures!

The prizes are:
Gold- $500 car, home or body makeover.
A local car place donated oil change passes and maintenance coupons. The home makeover is cleaning and maintenance coupons and the body makeover is training classes at our gym.

Silver- after-hours Zumba party with a DJ and catered food and we you get to invite 30 people.
This would be my favorite!

And Bronze is a bunch of gift certificates for local restaurants. None of which have the reputation of being healthy :(

And if you fulfill all the classes for Gold level you are entered into the other levels for prizes too.

I also got my monthly email from my gym. I only made it 7 times in January.
That is less than last month- not what I was aiming for.
I'm so glad this challenge starts now, it is just the kick in the butt I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment