Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week 36

Start weight: 247
Current weight: 184
Total loss: 63

My loss number keeps getting bigger!
Like it's supposed to, I know. It's just that after being big for so long, I feel like at some point it's just going to stop and not get any lower.
Please, God, don't let that happen!
It feels weird after a mediocre workout week to lose 2.6lbs...but I hope it has something to do with me gaining muscle so I can keep losing fat!
Those 15lb weights are heavy and my triceps hate me this week!
But the best thing ever happened in Zumba Thursday: the lady behind me in class asked me if I knew I had amazing legs?
WOW. Me? Like did you know I weighed 250lbs 9 months ago? Geez.
I just said thank you and smiled :) That made my whole freakin' week.
This just in: It freaks me out when I see a picture of myself and I'm like do I really look like that? I don't look fat all the time!!!
Me being a happy, healthy camper with my beautiful bike!
New size 13 dress
Dinner with the love of my life



No comments:

Post a Comment